Sauce City Jazz is a traditional “Dixieland” Jazz Band that plays in and around Worcestershire and the Midlands. We play at a wide range of events including:
- Private: Weddings, Anniversaries, Birthdays, Barbecues and even Funerals!
- Public: Jazz Evenings, Dances, Summer Park events, Jazz Festivals and “Jazz in the Church” evenings.
Sauce City Jazz was formed in 1992 in Claines, Worcestershire by a group of friends who got together to welcome a local soldier home from the Gulf War. A fun evening soon evolved into a six piece jazz band, now in it’s twentieth year.
Our line up is Trumpet, Trombone, Clarinet, Banjo, String Bass and Drums, playing acoustically or amplified as the occasion demands.
Our numbers include a wide range of traditional and popular jazz classics, which will lend a real party atmosphere to special events.!
Most events and parties can be given a unique party feel with a Jazz Band.
Contact us to see how we can help!
The Lido Park is near the old part of the town with the main entrance and car park off the Worcester Road approximately 100m from the end of the High Street.
The park was awarded Green Flag status for the first time in 2011/12 and each and every year since.
As well as the bandstand the park also features...
- Water Play Fountains
- Floral bedding displays
- Mature trees and shrubs
- Fishing at Heriott's pool and platforms for disabled fishing
- Feed the ducks at Bishops pool
- Free to use, Hard court tennis courts
- 5 a side court with basket ball nets
- Children's play areas, enclosed and natural open area
- Tree carving, located by the cafe
- Wall mural
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
and the Lido Cafe.
Whilst every effort goes into ensuring this gig listing is accurate and up to date, always check with the venue before you travel.