* Page Loading - Please Wait *
Sorry, This Event is in the past!
* DJ FlapJackDavey 7 - 8pm and 11pm onwards
* Live music 8-11pm includes two sets from Wizz Jones, plus a set from each of the support acts.
* Concessionary tickets are for the unwaged (ie no paid employment) - proof required at the door on the night. Please note that we have an allocation of ten concessionary online tickets for each of our concerts - first come first served!
* Tickets on the door (where still available) will be priced at £12/10.
* Please note that this is a pub, not a theatre, although it has a lovely ballroom and stage. Therefore there is a mix of row seats and standing room. Seats are not reserved, and a ticket may not always guarantee a seat.
* IF HAVING A SEAT IS ESSENTIAL TO YOU, PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU ARE THERE WHEN THE DOOR OPENS AT 7PM, AS THE ROOM FILLS UP QUICKLY FOR POPULAR CONCERTS. WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BRING IN EXTRA SEATS FROM ELSEWHERE IN THE PUB.
* Food and real ale available! Please note that you will not be able to eat in the ballroom where the concert is held, although once the doors open you may reserve a seat in the ballroom and then eat elsewhere. If you wish to eat, please ensure that you arrive in plenty of time to order and eat your food.
* For more information or to contact the Goose please see our website www.thegooseisout.com
The finest beer in London: 8 real ales and ciders, and a wide range of craft beer in keg, key keg, and bottle.
Check out our bottle fridge for takeaway options!
Venue for live music, comedy and theatre.
Food served daily (Monday and Tuesday: evenings only)
Extensive wine list and small-batch locally roasted coffee
Well-supervised children welcome up to 8pm
40 Stuart Road,
020 7277 8233
Sorry, This Event is in the past!Whilst every effort goes into ensuring this event listing is accurate and up to date, always check with the venue before you travel.