Bromyard’s famous Falcon Hotel is a black and white half timbered Tudor building with original beams and charming public rooms.
It is family owned and run by Sylvia, John and Jane Silver and offers 2 star Bed and Breakfast accommodation in comfortable and individual en-suite bedrooms.
Events, including weddings, conferences and private celebrations, can be catered for in the elegant Ballroom, the dramatic and ancient Oak Room and the medieval style Falcon Mews.
Food is a speciality prepared by Jane.
- 10 individual bedrooms, all with bath and/or shower
- Bedrooms available are single, double, twin and family
- Cot hire available
- Restaurant and lounge dining for residents and non-residents
- 18th century double cotillion Ballroom with own bar
- 16th century Oak Room for dining or meetings
- Medieval style Falcon Mews function and conference suite
- Car parking for 20 plus cars
- Secure bicycle storage
- Secluded patio and garden
- Town centre location (Bromyard has a by-pass)
The Falcon Hotel is a Grade II listed Tudor building built on earlier foundations which has been the subject of many alterations over its long life. On the ground floor are the reception, lounges, restaurant and public toilets. There are 10 bedrooms on the first and second floors accessible via stairs. Also on the first floor are the ancient Oak Room and the 18th century Ballroom with their own toilet facilities. Outside there is a garden, patio and car park. In addition there is the Falcon Mews, which is a medieval style function and conference suite that has full wheelchair accessibility from Pump Street.
Because of the basic structure and complex levels of the main Hotel and legal restrictions on development, wheelchair access is limited to the ground floor. However, the Mews has full wheelchair access.