We're a community brass band in Malvern, Worcestershire, UK, with strong ties to the Chase School.
We practise during term-time on Mondays from 6:00pm at the school and can offer instruments and tuition.
Why not come along and try a brass instrument for yourself?
The Lido Park is near the old part of the town with the main entrance and car park off the Worcester Road approximately 100m from the end of the High Street.
The park was awarded Green Flag status for the first time in 2011/12 and each and every year since.
As well as the bandstand the park also features...
- Water Play Fountains
- Floral bedding displays
- Mature trees and shrubs
- Fishing at Heriott's pool and platforms for disabled fishing
- Feed the ducks at Bishops pool
- Free to use, Hard court tennis courts
- 5 a side court with basket ball nets
- Children's play areas, enclosed and natural open area
- Tree carving, located by the cafe
- Wall mural
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
and the Lido Cafe.
Whilst every effort goes into ensuring this gig listing is accurate and up to date, always check with the venue before you travel.