Sorry, This Event is in the past!
CAMP BOW CAMPSITE
£10 Pitch 4 people max
* Strictly no campfires
*DUE TO ELEVATED RISK OF FIRE, NO BARBECUES OR NAKED FLAMES WILL BE PERMITTED IN THE Jimmy's FESTIVAL CAMPSITE.
Campers may use gas rings elevated from the ground with pans, provided they are accompanied by a portable fire extinguisher.
* You must wear your wrist band at all times; any lost wristbands will not be replaced and failure to produce a valid wristband may result in you being asked to leave the site.
* For health and safety reasons, camper vans and tents cannot be pitched in the same area. Camper vans will be parked along off road area signed posted
* The campsite opens at 12pm on Friday and all campers must leave site by 12pm Saturday
* No vehicles are allowed in the campsite under any circumstances.
* Dogs are not allowed
* Management does not accept responsibility, to the maximum extent permitted by law, for loss of property or damage to persons or property.
Campers should not leave valuables in the campsite. Campers should keep valuables on their person at all times.
* ANTI-SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AND MAY RESULT IN REMOVAL FROM THE EVENT.
* Cellb cannot be held liable for any injury or damage to personal property due to intoxication.
* 18 + ONLY
* No illegal substances
* No glass is permitted on the campsite and may be confiscated
* Campers may not bring their own music systems to the campsite.
* All camp site users are responsible for their own property at all times. This includes the setting up and dismantling of tents of other camping equipment. The company cannot be held liable for any damage or injury caused by improperly installed camping equipment. Any camping equipment that is left unattended and that is deemed to be abandoned by the festival staff, may be removed from the campsite and disposed of after the event.
Details for this event are provided by We Got Tickets
Sorry, This Event is in the past!Whilst every effort goes into ensuring this event listing is accurate and up to date, always check with the venue before you travel.